The Massachusetts College of Art and Design Office of Student Financial Assistance is pleased to announce Financial Aid Self Service - a new secure, mobile-friendly, and interactive portal designed to help you navigate the financial aid process. The Financial Aid Self Service portal allows you to:
● Check to see that we have received your FAFSA.
● Check the status of your financial aid application.
● Review and submit any required documents.
● Accept or decline items in your financial aid package.
● Report and view outside scholarships and awards.
● Review and sign your Financial Aid Offer Letter.
● Review your current Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status.
● Access other useful financial aid links and information.
Access the new Financial Aid Self Service portal at: https://selfservice.massart.edu/Student .
A tutorial for
Financial Aid Self Service
is attached as a PDF.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org .