Massachusetts College of Art and Design
International and Intercultural Opportunities Committee
Wednesday, November 4 ⋅ 1:30 – 2:30pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 2561 8250
Marie-Claire Dumornay (Advisor)
Recording Secretary :
- Call to Order
Vote for positions (10 Minutes)
- Chair - Amy volunteers - approved
- Vice Chair aids the Chair and performs the duties of the Chair in their absence. - Elaine volunteered and is approved.
- Recording Secretary to capture the summary notes and share them with the group prior to each meeting. - Billie volunteered and is approved
- Logistics Person is responsible for scheduling meetings, providing log-in information, sending agendas and materials to all members prior to each meeting, and posting agendas and minutes to the wiki. - Marie-Claire volunteers and is approved
- IEC Presentation - Erica Puccio O’Brien (20 Minutes, 10 minutes for questions)
Discussion of IIO Message to community post election (10 minutes)
- Have them in our thoughts and we support them
- Student may or may not be able to come back
- We’re aware of them
- Amy will create and edit
Discussion of next meeting topic (10 minutes)
- 2017-18 Int’l Student Report - Review and consider outreach.
- What can we as a committee do for outreach for Int’l students?
- JET - Meet with Brenda/Lyssa?
- Invite someone from Admissions - Hui Ling will reach out