- form to make their requests if they do not already have access. VP’s can add staff to the sheet through the sharing feature. These requests will be reviewed by the President and VP’s for funding availability, health and safety, and efficient use of college resources.
- All other service contracts or obligations must be approved by Area Vice Presidents, and A&F prior to commencement of services.
- Consistent with Area Vice President approval is required for all financial obligations as described above, Purchase Requisitions must be forwarded to email@example.com from the Area Vice President email address; signifying Vice President review and approval. Fillable PDF forms are available on the WIKI under Administration & Finance/Administrative Services/Purchasing/Forms .
- Department budgets CAN NOT be used to purchase personal protective equipment (PPE). College PPE needs will be managed centrally with additional information to follow.
- Procurement card guidance, with reduced cardholder limits, will be provided under separate cover by Administrative Services prior to July 1.
- We will work with each of the Area VP’s to address any short term issues created by the interim reductions in funding.
Budget updates will be provided by A&F, and on the WIKI at Administration & Finance/Budget Office. While MassArt faces much uncertainty, we will continue to make each decision with our educational mission and the safety of our community at the forefront. Thank you for your commitment to facing the challenges ahead with a sense of urgency and purpose.
Robert M. Perry
Vice President for Administration and Finance
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
621 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115