Old Version 7
changes.mady.by.user Jennifer Emily Roy
New Version Current
changes.mady.by.user Patrick O'Connor
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Technology department offers a range of services for faculty, staff, including the following:
- Resources, including tutorials, handouts, and information about best practices in computing.
- Consultation with academic specialists to help you flesh out ideas, make informed decisions, and develop interactive course materials.
- Training in the "essentials" for faculty, staff, and students, including online, self-paced software training.
- Support for email, telephone, and networked services.
- Hardware troubleshooting for offices and classrooms on campus.
Search the Technology Knowledge Base
- Call the help line at 617.879.7888 (dial extension 7888 on campus)
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Submit a request at helpdesk.massart.edu