- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
If you have developed or are thinking of developing a course you believe would appeal to Professional and Continuing Education students, we would like to hear from you.
Deadlines for course submissions are as follows:
- Fall semester: April 15
- Spring semester: April 15
- Summer semester: December 1
Please supply the following information along with a cover letter, recent CV, and samples of your work (if appropriate):
- Course title
- Course type (studio, lecture, online)
- Course level (workshop, undergraduate, graduate, or combination)
- Proposed course description for catalog
- Course syllabus, including course objectives and specific projects or concepts to be covered
- Methods of evaluation (tests, papers, projects, critique)
If you have questions or would like to discuss your idea, please contact Susan Mendez-Diez at (617) 879-7169 or email@example.com.
|Page Tree Search|