- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Creating and Posting a Work Study Job
Supervisors should click on "Employer Log-In", and then scroll over the "My Jobs/Internships" tab on the top banner, then click "Post a New Job or Internship"
Log-In information is specific to the Career Development site. If you need to request your log-in information, please e-mail Tara Ostrosky at firstname.lastname@example.org
When creating a posting for a new job you must include the following information before it can be approved.
- Position Title
- Graphic Region of Position (Select "Boston Metro")
- Supervisor Name, Position, and Department
- Hours per Week
- Pay Type ( Select "Hourly")
- Hourly Rate or Salary (all Work Study students are currently paid $11/hour.)
- Type of Job
- Position Duties & Description
- Application instructions (How can they apply for the position? Email? Is a resume needed? Etc.)
- Opportunity Type (Select "Jobs:Work Study")
- Majors (Can select "All Majors" or specify individual majors)
- Post Date
- Application/Expiration Deadline
Re-posting and/or Editing a Job Posting
Supervisors can Re-posting and/or editing a job posting is very similar to the above instructions. Once you have logged in, you will see a list of your previously posted jobs. To re-post a job, simply click on the button "Re-post". You will then be able to edit your job details.
Expiring a Job Posting
To Expire an active Job Posting, log in to College Central. You will see a list of your active jobs. Click on the button that says "Expire", and students will no longer be able to search for your job posting.Post, Edit,or Close any previous listing. Once you Log-In scrollover the "My Jobs/Internships" tab on the top banner
then click "Previous Listings". Follow the appropriate instructions on the screen to Edit, Repost, or Close a job listing.