- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Creating and Posting a Work Study Job
Supervisors should click on "Employer Log-In", and then scroll over the "My Jobs/Internships" tab on the top banner, then click "Post a New Job or Internship"
Log-In information is specific to the Career Development site. If you need to request your log-in information, please e-mail Tara Ostrosky at email@example.com
When creating a posting for a new job you must include the following information before it can be approved.
- Position Title
- Graphic Region of Position (Select "Boston Metro")
- Supervisor Name, Position, and Department
- Hours per Week
- Pay Type (Select "Hourly")
- Hourly Rate or Salary (all Work Study students are currently paid $11/hour.)
- Type of Job
- Position Duties & Description
- Application instructions (How can they apply for the position? Email? Is a resume needed? Etc.)
- Opportunity Type (Select "Jobs:Work Study")
- Majors (Can select "All Majors" or specify individual majors)
- Post Date
- Application/Expiration Deadline
Re-posting and/or Editing a Job Posting
Supervisors can Re-Post, Edit,or Close any previous listing. Once you Log-In scrollover the "My Jobs/Internships" tab on the top banner
then click "Previous Listings". Follow the appropriate instructions on the screen to Edit, Repost, or Close a job listing.