This article provides instructions on accessing Colleague's Self-Service interface, which is available using any modern web-browser. Self-Service is used primarily by students and faculty for academic and administrative tasks.
Use this wiki article if you are an administrator or staff member looking to log in to UI5.
Colleague Self-Service and UI5 Best Practices
- Ellucian, the vendor that develops, markets, sells and supports Colleague, recommends using the Google Chrome Browser in Icognito Mode. Icognito mode erases files cached on your device between sessions, and can help prevent issues accessing or using Colleague.
- Please regularly clear your browser cache if you are not using Icognito or Private browsing mode on your browser. This wiki article provided provides links to vendors support pages for clearing the cache on popular browsers.
Accessing Colleague's Self-Service web interface
- Visit https://mca-ss.colleague.elluciancloud.com/Student using any modern browser.
- This link will direct you to this login page. In the User Name field, enter your NetID, and then click the Continue button.
- When you click Continue, you are redirected the authentication page at massart.edu email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)–NOT just your NetID–in the top field. Enter the same password you use for your email in the password field. Click the Sign In button.
- You will be directed to Colleague's Self-Service interface.
- Please do NOT bookmark https://mca-ss.colleague.elluciancloud.com/Student. Once you are logged in to Self-Service, bookmark that URL for future reference. in your browser - it only works when launched from
- What you see in the interface varies depending on your role (student, faculty or staff), and/or your job duties and responsibilities.