STUDENT SHUTTLE SERVICE
Your safety is important to us. We encourage you to use the MassArt Shuttle Service whenever you can. The van should be clearly marked with a MassArt Shuttle sign.
Please note the following information regarding the MassArt shuttle:
- The shuttle is in operation for drop-off only service Monday through Friday, and runs according to college building hours.
- Shuttle route covers: Mission Hill, Jamaica Plain, Brookline, Allston/Brighton, Fenway/Park Drive, Ruggles T/Back Bay T.
- Monday through Friday the van leaves from Evans Way, near the handicap ramp outside the Tower Building, hourly from 5:00 PM to Midnight.
- Please make note that there is no Shuttle service on Saturday and Sunday. Please plan ahead.
- During periods of 24 hour access, shuttle hours will be extended overnight 7 days a week, to 5:00 AM.
- Please call Public Safety in advance to make arrangements for shuttle seating.
- At times the shuttle can be busy, and delays may occur. Your cooperation and patience are appreciated.