MassArt Campus Police Department has instituted a Motorist Assistance Program (MAP) intended to provide basic assistance to members of the community who have experienced vehicle problems.
Some of the services include:
- Assistance with keys locked in the vehicle
- Assistance with dead batteries
- Summon tow truck, taxi, etc.
- Escort owner to or from vehicle in immediate area
- Escort owner to residence within reasonable distance
- Assistance with flat tires
- Escort to gas station
Students, Staff or Faculty should contact Campus Police when assistance is needed. Response is dependent on availability of personnel. The Office assumes no liability for damage caused during good faith attempts to assist Students, Staff of Faculty. The owner must sign a waiver absolving the College and/or Campus Police from liability.