For All Community Members
- Who Are We?: Meet the IEC Staff and review a list of our main areas of responsibilities.
- International Travel Policy: This version of MassArt's international travel policy, drafted for the safety of MassArt faculty, staff and students, was reviewed by Cabinet in May 2021 and outlines when college-sponsored travel needs approval based on State Department and CDC travel advisories.
For Faculty and Staff
- Faculty-Led Travel Course Handbook: This comprehensive document, along with the appendices, describes the travel course process from inception to return. It was created with the input of experienced MassArt faculty travel course leaders.
- Payments to International (Non-Immigrant) Visiting Artists: This outlines the policies and procedures for making payments to short-term visiting lecturers who are not U.S. Citizens. For those interested in bringing long-term
- International Student Support: These documents help anyone working with international students understand some of the cultural differences they may face in the U.S. and here at MassArt, and give tips and suggestions on how to best support them.
- Erica Puccio O'Brien, Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 617.879.7716
- Maggie Shirland, International Student Advisor
- Email: email@example.com | Tel: 617.879.7702
- Jeanmarie Ambrose, International Student Advisor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 508-318-8693
- TBD, Study Abroad Advisor
- General Inquiries
- Email: email@example.com